Who knows the Flybase API better than us? Put our Flybase experts to work for you
Do you have an app you want to build but not sure where to get started?
Or maybe you want to integrate Flybase into an existing app to extend your offering into real-time
Our experts can work with you to build your apps and bring your ideas to reality.
Let us work with you to develop your apps, whether for the web, or mobile or both
Collectively, the Flybase team have been building mobile and web apps for more than 15 years, and have been building apps using the Flybase API for over 2 years. We have been focused full-time on Flybase and clients using Flybase for the past year, and can build any solution you have in mind, even solutions you haven’t thought of yet.
Our time consulting for individuals, start-ups, established companies, and international organizations have given us a unique perspective on many of the most complex engineering problems which can come up when building with the FIT Stack.
The FIT Stack is our rapid MVP stack which stands for:
- Flybase for the backend
- Interface for the frontend, usually Angular.js
- Thin servers – usually in node.js for any extra work that may be needed. (such as twilio processing, etc). If we even need it, a lot of projects such as SideGig or Kilo can be built with just the F and I part of the FIT Stack
This helps us build any type of project while focusing on your needs and not having to worry about
We can help you (or your team) build your product, learn the FIT Stack, or just provide the advice needed to determine if Flybase is the right choice for your app. We are available for any duration engagement from hours to weeks and are willing to temporarily travel anywhere in the US or Canada to work with you and your team.
We also have a group of developers we work with who we can recommend for your projects to help you meet your goals
- Websites, web apps or even widgets that can be integrated into existing websites such as e-commerce sites, membership sites, booking systems or blogs
- Mobile apps such as apps for iPhone, Android or Windows Phone. These apps can consist of games, productivity apps, any type of app.
- Multi-channel real-time call center apps using third party services such as Twilio
- Microservices apps that integrate with existing backend services or third party APIs
You want it, we can build it, Reach out to us now and find out how Flybase can help make your dreams come through.